Daniel and Lynette Update
I hope this update finds you and your family well! I wanted to take a minute and give you an update for the prayer requests.
We sent our last newsletter on August 18th in the evening, and we can joyfully report that later that evening, God answered your prayers. We welcomed Simeon Joseph Sisler into the world at 10:05 am on August 19th. He weighed 8 lbs and was 19 1/2" long. Delivery went great! If you would like to hear more, you can feel free to call/text/or stop by anytime (please text before you do so!) It has been such a joy and blessing being parents.
At Simeon's one-week follow-up appointment he has gained 10 ounces! We don't even have to go back for his two-week follow-up!
Great is His faithfulness!
|Please continue to pray for God to give us a way forward on the campus. One of our leaders sat in on a Zoom call with Frostburg's leadership and we were forced to move all meetings to Zoom :(. Please pray that God would give us discernment and grace as we navigate these strange times.
When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for
them, because they were harassed and helpless,
like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his
disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers
are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the
harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
- Praise God for His faithfulness in bringing us a healthy and happy Simeon Joseph.
P.S. Thanks to everyone who has sent us a letter! It is such a blessing to receive a handwritten letter. If you would like to, you can send one to the address below.
- Pray for Lynette and I as we transition into being parents. Pray that we would be able to sleep and establish a good routine and have a healthy God-honoring balance to life.
- Continue to pray for our meetings on Thursday at 8 pm.
- Pray for our leaders to have a hunger for making Jesus' Name known on the campus.
- Pray that we would connect with incoming freshmen.
- Pray that God would draw these students to Himself and He would prepare their hearts to receive the Gospel.
- Pray for the students we have been following-up with. Pray that God would place a desire to have a community and hunger for truth.